7.11.2011

More guest posting! Hurrah!

DSC_0658

It’s Monday morning, and while the Pie and I hang out at the park, I’m sharing part 3 of my 4-part guest post series on identifying values and living better by combating the habits keeping you “stuck” in your old ways.

There are no vacation days and there are no shortcuts or cheat codes in the process of improving my life, but there are also no grades and no deadlines. It takes time and it may involve some trial and error (and trial again). But ultimately I am in control of my actions and I am in control of creating the life in which I want to live. By identifying and eliminating habits that direct me further from my values, I can spend my energy creating space for those values to thrive in my daily life.

Head on over to the NonConformist Family blog and share your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...