7.14.2011

habits vs. values: the smackdown

bad habit du jour

It can be seriously overwhelming to see a laundry list of “bad” habits to break, and I fall short of living my values on a daily basis. We have to offer ourselves patience as we try to change old habits. It’s critical to be honest and realistic about the amount and depth of change we can really handle at once. We have to be willing to get back on track with our intentions when we don’t meet our expectations right away.

Today my final installment of my 4-part guest post series airs over at the Nonconformist Family. Please jump over, take a read, and share your thoughts! Thanks to the Nonconformist Family for inviting me over, and to you for coming along on this guest-post journey, I’ll be back to regularly-scheduled programming tomorrow, just in time for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...