6.02.2011

Loganism of the Week

I received a cookbook from the Tartine Bakery in San Francisco. I excitedly flipped through the book looking for the next amazing recipe I would try and alter.  I can’t cook anything and follow a recipe perfectly. I am just incapable of following directions.

I asked Logan if he’d rather have shortbread or shortcake or a pie or a fruit tart. All the while I lamented the fact that all this baking is going to to wonders for my weight-loss efforts, and that my tush may be showing my prowess in the kitchen soon.

To answer both points, the mountain man said:

I don’t think I dislike anything with a biscuit bottom.

Well said, Mountain Man. Well said.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's definitely my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, it's a favorite. although i'm not sure that he realized the double meaning of his answer. i'm pretty sure he was just thinking about the food.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...