6.01.2011

Did I break blogger?

Well folks, something went awry.

The content from "part 1" of my authenticity series was here this morning... Pamela commented on it! Then somehow "part 2", which was scheduled to post on 6/10, replaced the content for "part 1". Funny thing is, the permalink is still "part 1" and "part 2" is showing as a post date of 6/10... but is posted today!

I don't understand it, I don't know where part 1 is. I didn't back up the content for part 1, so it's gone.

If you happen to have it unread in your reader, can you copy & paste the content into an email to me?

If you know how I broke blogger, can you tell me what I did and how to fix it?

Oy.

2 comments:

  1. Blogger's been kinda sucking lately...I don't think it's anything you did. Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah it has. i was just musing to the mountain man that i've never before been so disappointed in a google product. and he reminded me that blogger was acquired by - not built by - google. meh.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...