5.20.2011

chunk

I was testing a friend’s diaper design and took a few photos along the way. She embroidered a Pie onto the diaper for the Pie.

So cute! Yet I have a major problem with it.

This diaper is not waterproof, and therefor needs a cover. Having cute stuff on the tush means I don’t want to cover it. So I don’t. And then I get wet.

DSC_0385

The diaper had amazing features & lots of adjustability, but I found the cut to be a bit narrow and small for the Pie. She’s kind of big.

DSC_0387DSC_0391DSC_0394

I am sending this diaper to the Pie’s cousin to test out. She is starting to outgrow the chunk phase. In some ways I am looking forward to that. Pants will fit again. Diapers will fit again.

But my chunk will be gone. Don’t leave me, chunk.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...