4.11.2011

Loganism of the week!

Oh, here’s an oldie but a goodie. I was cleaning up some of my drafts and ideas for blog posts, and came across this sweet gem of a Loganism. I don’t remember the exact situation that brought this little quip on, but I do remember that the Pie was just not easily impressed. You can make funny faces, wacky sounds, and dance around like a dork. This baby is only impressed by true humor, meaningful action.

After playing with the Pie and getting little reward, the Mountain Man said:

I think she’s a little jaded for a five month old.

And I think she probably was. Probably still is. We laughed once that the two of us together will raise the cutest little misanthrope that ever there was.

And I think we’re well on our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...