2.19.2011

My moments

So there’s a Popular Blog where the blogger posts her moment for the week, without words, and invites others to do the same. I like the blog in theory, but I’m disappointed about half of the time I visit because the post is about a sponsor. And that’s cool that she’s making money, but I want content.

But I really like her  blog in theory. And I like the “moment” concept. And I always fight with myself about jumping in with my “moments”. But I don’t because I don’t like all the posts about sponsors. I’m persnickety.

So here, my very own moment(s) from the week. I love them, and I can see them careening away from me. I want to remember them, and document them, archive them, frame and save them.

DSC_0492 Always, always with that toe.

DSC_0498 A nap with friends is the best.

DSC_0503If this isn’t love, I don’t know what is.

 DSC_0516 OK, if this isn’t love, I don’t know what is.

DSC_0519

And finally, a quiet moment to enjoy coffee and toast together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...