2.14.2011

Free Jazz

I am continuing to try to get rid of things that I don’t need around the house. In November/December I was on a thing-a-day purge, which I ended up not really tracking all that well, but I think it went OK.

Earlier this week I went through my front hall closet and the counter in the kitchen where I toss my junk.

I came across this CD, unopened, and unwanted:

I didn’t buy it for myself. Someone requested it as a Christmas gift, and then bought it for his or herself before I could give it to them. I meant to return it, but never got around to it.

Does anyone want this? I mean if you’re into the group, and don’t have the CD yet, and still listen to CDs, I figure it’ll be better for you to have it than for it to sit on my junk counter. I don’t want to have a junk counter anymore.

So seriously. If you want this, email me. {mamaisa4letterword at gmail} I’ll be much less bitter about it knowing that someone who wants it has it, instead of me having bought someone something that they asked me to buy them and then bought for themselves so it sits collecting dust on the junk counter that i don’t want to have.

The end.

2 comments:

  1. oooohhhh! me! I LOVE THEM! i'm emailing you asap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent! glad it will be enjoyed. email me your address and i'll get it out to you this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...