2.02.2011

Diaper Monster’s Fattycakes side-snap diaper review

After my initial review of Diaper Monster’s side-closure Fattycakes diaper, where I said I thought there wasn’t enough adjustability for me, Melisa asked me to try her snapping version. The velcro was an alteration, and she thought I’d like the snaps better.

Shortly after our conversation, my new diaper came in the mail. This one has the label on the outside, which I love. It will never scratch baby’s skin! And Melisa informed that she has prettier, woven labels on their way as well.

DSC_0624Lots of snaps (4 rows) make tons of adjustability on this one. It’s a medium, and my Pie is in the smallest set of snaps, which means it will fit her waist for a long time to come.

Here’s the dipe in it’s smallest and largest settings – lots of room to grow! DSC_0625

DSC_0626 

DSC_0672

DSC_0627

Perfection in a side snap. Zero complaints. Beautiful. Again, if you’re looking for cloth, I highly recommend working with Melisa of Diaper Monster. Talk to her about a custom order, or browse her shop. She does a fabulous job, and is fabulously friendly, to boot.

DSC_0703Melisa is having a showcase on Etsy Feb. 9th – head on over and check out her stash of well made, affordable diapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...