Hi there friends,
I’m working on a couple of biggies right now, so haven’t put anything together for today. Sorry.
Here’s a sneak-peek at what I’m putting together:
- THE Talk. Postpartum Sex & Co-sleeping. I told you it was coming.
- why I vaccinate, and the new news about the autism/vaccination link
- moving past the hype of growth charts
- moving past the hype of developmental milestones
- why I speak in full sentences to my baby
- I miss eating hot food (ok, this one isn’t a big one)
- how to do a DIY baby shower on the cheap (without looking cheap)
- Baby toys & products we’re loving
- Breastfeeding help for a new mama
And in the meantime, check out what I’m cooking for dinner this week:
Tonight: Perfect curry in a jar. This is the only prepared curry sauce I’ve ever found that I don’t want to doctor up. Add some chicken, veggies and quinoa and you’ve got dinner. Thank you Costco & Trader Joe’s.
Tuesday: Copper River salmon & butternut squash soup
Wednesday: Chicken and dumplings
Thursday: Butter chicken for my birthday!
Friday: Lasagna for the mountain man’s birthday!
The weekend is a mystery…
Back tomorrow, babies!